This week, we’ve hosted our first Friday Photo Feature for travel bloggers and photographers can submit their best photos. We’ve had a great response and will be doing it again next week, if you’d like to be featured, please join and submit to our subreddit
We’ve had some great submissions (way more than expected), so the top 10 are not in order. Let us know your favorites in the comments!
Here are our 10 finalists:
- Flying through the Sahara
Credit: Jason Lim / Instagram
- St. Basil Cathedral in Moscow, Russia
Credit: Tangerine Reyes Trubiano brockandtanj.com / instagram: @a_travelogue / pinterest: /a_travelogue
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi
Credit Luxury Backpacking / https://luxurybackpacking.net/
- Grand Teton National Park
Credit: Sharon Janssens / @traveleatenjoyrepeat
- Crashing Indian Ocean waves in Bali.
Credit: Chris Long / www.wildkiwi.org
- Rügen, Germany.
Credit: Sandra Kluwe / www.travelouswanderer.com Instagram + Facebook: @travelouswanderer
- Glacier Bay in Iceland
Credit: Whitney Howard
- Thinhorn Sheep at the Yukon Wildlife Preserve, Canada
Credit: Lies Veldeman / Instagram
- Ashlyn George Torres del Paine National Park
- Beautiful views in Albania